Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bankroll Fresh Ft. Playa G - Top of the World

Bankroll Fresh Ft. Playa G - Top of the World“Top
 of the World” is the first release from the upcoming EP “Reign” by 
Memphis rapper/producer Playa G. “Bankroll fresh is my brotha and he’ll 
always be with me in spirit,” he says. “I can hear his voice telling me 
‘its time ball’, so I feel it’s my duty to be sure his legacy lives on.”[LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE]www.iamplayag.com

Twitter: @realplayag

Facebook.com/iamplayag
“Top of the World” is the first release from the upcoming EP “Reign” by Memphis rapper/producer Playa G. “Bankroll fresh is my brotha and he’ll always be with me in spirit,” he says. “I can hear his voice telling me ‘its time ball’, so I feel it’s my duty to be sure his legacy lives on.”
[LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment